agape
& change is the only constant
Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh yeah Ill, tell you something,
I think youll understand
Then Ill, say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand -the beatles


i love cheesy songs.

cip was easy. me and denise were lucky buns. a 10 hour cip record though we spent 2 hours only. bless those kind souls who forked out 10 dollars for the bear. And I must say we were the fastest few =D

towned with michelle today, then went to the red dot museum and I got a belt =D somebody spare me 250 bucks! I need that retarded poster =D

fop with michelle. The message was meant for me, totally, if you went you will know what I mean. Thank you god for speaking to me ((:

michelle we must do these more often! Have you got your colorful shorts? =D

.. so rest in his love and cast all of your cares on him -Don Moen

its more than a promise. its a command.

checkup tml.

posted at Sunday, August 06, 2006 by Carmen

About Me

Tong Carmen


Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger